AUTHOR TALKS & PRESENTATIONS AVAILABLE
(download Author Talks flyer)
- Schools. The book fits historical fiction, anti-bullying & women’s history themes.Young people are intrigued about how she lived without “things” and remained loving through jail, blizzards and black eyes.
- Book Clubs. The book offers much food for thought, including Peace Pilgrim’s courage and independence (especially at a time when most women stayed home to cook, clean and take care of children); her “steps to inner peace;” and a whole range of possible discussions about world peace, life purpose, aging and love.
- Organizations. Whether your group, church, club or organization focuses on history, aging well, spirituality or peace, the story of Peace Pilgrim offers diverse appeal.
Presentations are tailored to fit your needs and can include:
– engaging slide presentation
– discussion of the writing/author process
– focus on particular questions/topics
– show ‘n tell of some Peace Pilgrim items
– book signing
– Q & A
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULING, CONTACT:
Download Author Talks flyer